Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sketchin' all over the country.

Well, some might find these a refreshing departure from muscle bound guys in tights, and some maybe a little disappointed but nonetheless, I sketched some portraits while I was visiting my friend KeVonne in Virginia (by the the way there are pictures in the "Virginia Trip" Blog in my LINKS section). Yes actual real, live people that don't thwart crime. At least I don't think they do. Is there anything else in the world to thwart besides crime?... just wondering.

KeVonne



Genitra

2 comments:

ren said...

oh hey, these are lovely. you do really nice portrait work. even if i do like men in tights.

(you know me, i am one of the tired girls)

JAMILYN said...

Thanks ren. Yes, I knew who you were. I'm sure you'll see more portraits and some life drawing from time to time.