Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Get Loose


Well, let's face it. That last Spidey kinda sucked. Well I had a fairly crappy day today and decided to just come home and not think too much. I figured I'd take another crack at Spider-Man. I'm much happier with this one even though some may find it messy that is what I like about it. This kinda of loose gestural drawing is usually relaxing and is a good warming up excercise. Using just the pen and no pencil also makes you think a bit more about form even if you don't care so much about the stray lines like I have here. I actually scribbled extra uneccessary lines just because it was fun. By the way if someone is reading this please feel free to leave comments. I appreciate any comments including critisism. At least that way I know someone actually looks at this crap.

No comments: